I am working on an asset database in JSM and am working to have some fields validated. Is there a validation sting that would make a field required, or cannot be blank?
I have found I have found https://confluence.atlassian.com/proforma/regex-validation-1087521274.html as a source that I've been referencing to do this. However, my dialog box to specific validation does not look like that. When I am editing the attributes for my fields in my schema, I have the ... on the left-hand side of the screen for each attribute, and when I click on them, I get the option to configure, and when I choose that I get a tabbed dialog box, with one tab where I can specify it to be unique, one to set cardinality, and one to create the validation.
I know that if I set an attribute as a label it becomes required, but I would need to be able to have more than one attribute as a label for the schema, and I haven't figured out how to do that yet and it is something we would like to do if possible - so if you know how to do that, I would appreciate an answer for that as well.