I am trying to set up an automation in a Jira Discovery project that allows me to clone a ticket when a field value is changed.

For some reason, the delivery tickets on the delivery tab do not get cloned. I tried to specifically call out and copy all the link/links/linked issues names of fields I could find, but none of them copy the links or the delivery ticket from the trigger ticket.
Here is the audit log.

In this step I actually did copy as well the default "linked issues" field that is driven by the Link issue button on the ideas overview screen, but that does not show up on the cloned ticket either.
Funnily enough, just hitting the clone button on the UI actually does copy across all linked issues and delivery tickets.
I have set up the automation originally just for my discovery project, then multiple projects (to see if including the delivery project was the problem) and then finally global, but none of these clone everything