Good morning,
I am attempting to add drop down for Account field to allow time to be allocated to appropriate account for tracking CapEx. Unfortunately, I am able to associate to screen but unable to configure drop down because it is locked by Jira.
Hello Dorothy,
Terence here with Tempo Customer Support.
I believe the following article might be able to help you out: Adding the Account Field to Jira Issue Screens
If you have any additional problems, please contact us via our Support Portal: Tempo Support Portal.
Have a good day.
Regards,
Terence
Hi @Dorothy Callahan
I think you are more looking into setting up accounts in Tempo.
Reading your issue, you have been able to add the account field to your screen.
To have values in the Account Field, you need to setup accounts in Tempo itself.
Please find the documentation on how-to do this via this link, from Tempo documentation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.