Hello when I make the following request to the Confluence Cloud Api I get a different result every time. How is this possible? We just migrated from the Server to Cloud. When I add a sleep time the result is higher, but also inconsistent. What am I doing wrong? Is somebody facing the same problem when executing the script?
# This code sample uses the 'requests' library:# http://docs.python-requests.orgimport requestsfrom requests.auth import HTTPBasicAuthimport jsonfrom time import sleepurl = "https://<domain>.atlassian.net/wiki/rest/api/content/search?cql=space=<space>"auth = HTTPBasicAuth("<user>", "<api_key>")headers = {"Accept": "application/json"}amount = 0while True: response = requests.request("GET", url, headers=headers, auth=auth ) json = response.json()#sleep(10) amount += len(json["results"])if "next" in json["_links"]: url = "https://<domain>.atlassian.net/wiki" + json["_links"]["next"]else:breakprint(amount)
hi! looks like issue with ordering
I dont know, but when I tried to set the orderBy flag, the problem was the same. Maybe the problem is the internal ordering?
maybe need to request make a reindex of content
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.