Hi folks - looking for some help designing a rule that is triggered by a change to the Sprint field on a Story, and then transitions the Story's Epic's parent.
We have a structure in which Epics in project-A roll up to parent Sub-initiatives in project-B.
I want to transition the Sub-initiative to 'In Progress' when any Story in any child Epic of the Sub-initiative is added to a sprint.
Here's what I have that's not working. I suspect the problem is with the final action which is probably trying to transition the Epic, not the Epic's parent. But because I can't add a branch under a branch (I think - the UI doesn't seem to allow it) I don't know how to point the action at the Epic's parent.
According to the log, the Lookup step is working and finding the correct parent Sub-initiative.
Any help would be appreciated!
