Hello!
Is it possible to add the issue status to the notification e-mail subject or body ?
I'm working on Jira software cloud.
I didn't find in the settings where i can change the emails templates.
Thanks in advance for your helpMohssine
Hi @mohssine zahri
The notification email settings in a JSM project are editable, you do require project admin permissions to be able to.
These notification can be found under the Customer Notifications option.
If you don't have these permissions ask you admin if they can be granted to you.
To put status information in the email, the following smart values are available:
@mohssine zahri welcome to the community!
I believe this community thread answers your questions.
@Marc -Devoteam- thank you for your answer, but my request it concern Jira Software not JSM.
The same smart values apply in automation for Jira Software.
So in automation you are able to use:
Hi @Marc KoppelaarThank you so much, indeed i succeded to resolve my issue by following your answers
Best regards,
Mohssine
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.