Hi
I am trying to create a form in a service project.
I have followed several guides and videos, but I cannot find the section "Forms". This is what I see under project settings (see attached image).
I hope you can help me :-)
Hi @din ,Welcome at the Atlassian Community.From the screenshot I see that you are looking at a Software project. The 'Forms' functionality is only available for Service Management projects.Regards, Marco Brundel
Thanks!! I have figured it out now :-)
Hi @din ,Good to read you figured it out.Will yoou mark the answer as "accepted." This tells other users who may have the same question that you found a solution that works, and lets the answerer know they helped you.Regards, Marco
FYI - I just created a Jira Software (Company Managed) Scrum project and FORMS appears to be available.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.