Usually when I clone tickets the original ticket is linked to the new cloned ticket but now it does not happen. Is there a new setting I need to enable for this?
Hello @emmy
How are you cloning the issue?
Are you using the Clone option from the Actions menu of an individual issue? Do you see more than one Clone option there?
What type of issue are you cloning; an Epic, a "standard" issue, or a "subtask" issue?
Are you cloning issues in a Company Managed project or in a Team Managed project?
If you look at manually linking an issue do you still see options for clones/is cloned by?
Solution:
The Issue Linking name has been renamed at some point in the past for Clones in the issue linking configuration. It needs to be named Cloners.
I'll be on a ticket (task, story) then click the three dots at the top right of the ticket > select "Clone" > automatically clones the ticket
The new cloned ticket does not have the original ticket linked, it used to do that automatically or atleast ask to link the ticket by checking a box before cloning.
Projects are all company-managed.
I still see the options clones/is cloned by.
Are you able to manually create a link between the new issue and the source issue in this project?
Yes! I can do that
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.