I've set up new JIRA projects to run a multi team delivery across multiple countries. To facilitate easy EPIC planning, I have created an umbrella project to house the EPICS and the other stories from the other teams to sit under this project.
We are moving into Continuous Delivery mode so we intend to submit a new app every 2 weeks in after the completion of each sprint. To facilitate this, I have added the workflow to add an essential fix version to each closed story and bug.
I want to be able to use the release date for the EPICS so that product can submit an EPIC to the product funnel of the LEGO features. Is this possible to then use this for roadmap purposes? The current set up requires you to state a fix version in the future to use for the roadmap macro. How can you set a fix version when it is not fixed? Surely this is a forecasted date.