Hello guys,We have an Confluence page that used by an python script to upload the content.The content is a pure html code.Like here: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/v2/api-group-custom-content/#api-custom-content-id-putIf I use the style html property to change the html table background the Confluence ignore that.
Is it possible to put some html/css style to the code html code that will appear in Confluence?
It's possible to put some styling into Confluence, but it is very limited. I don't know of a specific guide and usually use trial and error.
found this https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-storage-format-790796544.html , this seems this is the limited formatting options
Hi @Nagy András ,
Your reference is for Confluence Server/Data Center. Most of it will work, but not all.
today I tried external links too, like this:
<a href="https://mysite.com">mysite</a>
I got this error:
Content body cannot be converted to new editor format
so the external links didn't work too....
Is it possible to create a feature request for this?
Post the problem here: https://community.developer.atlassian.com/
The chance is better that someone can help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.