Hi everyone,
I am looking for some support / feedback if anyone else has experienced this issue and what they did to rectify it:
We have a number of JIRA users who, for one reason or another have had different assignee credentials (Slightly different email addresses from when they may have been contracting etc whilst using JIRA).
When I am running reports such as 'Status Duration Per Assignee' from the app 'Time in Status' I am being presented with multiple columns per user to cater for their various historic credentials (Even though this is the same person).
My question is, does anyone know how to merge different users into one (Bringing accross any tickets they have worked on and the time spent on each ticket to ensure reporting is not across multiple assignee's? This is a time consuming process to do manually due to the number of staff we have.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Luke