Since Databases feature has taken over from Orderly, the Custom View option has disappeared / seems to not be available anymore. Anyone any experience with this or has a workaround (I can no longer set / change a default view).
Hellou there @Arno Dubois,
I think I get what you mean. In the past, you could set a "pin" in both: the database itself (Databases area) and the Database Macro (when nested on a page).
Since this is no longer possible, we became sad , but found a silly workaround.
So basically, you can spend time updating the view and placing a new macro xD following this silly guide.
Hope this helps and my beautiful drawings make sense.
Best, Rodrigo
Hi Arno,
I can see that there is an option to create a new view and also to 'pin'/change the default view out of existing database views (navigated to Databases > *selected database)
Could you try this out?
Best regards,Tom
Hi Tom,
Thanks for reply, I am aware and was trying this, however as per below, the pin option does not show for some reason ..
Ah! And to answer your question, you can still set a default view via the Databases entry on the side.
Amazing Rodrigo! That is exactly what I was after, tested and proven to work as expected. Thank you very much.
Glad to help a fellow Databases Connoisseur. All the best.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.