I have created the board in my project and configured the board filter to display only certain epics. I see these epics and related tasks on the kanban boards. But when open the timeline it doesn't have any epics displayed
Hi Konstantin, and welcome to the community!
Just to be sure, you have no filters selected on the timeline view that would hide your epics from view?
Welcome to the community @Konstantin.Kozlov Can you please check your Issue hierarchy and ensure that you have right issue type at the right level.
Yes, I don't have
Hi, thx for your response. It works well on other project boards and displays all epics. But the goal is to show the timeline on the separate for the certain epics and it doesn't work(
@Konstantin.Kozlov I think you might have epics excluded in the filter query. You can follow the steps in Parent issues don’t display on the timeline (Kanban) described on this page: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/troubleshoot-the-timeline/
I had this issue, of Epics in a long running project not appearing in the Jira Timeline, and I didn't want to recreate them.
I realized that the epics were from another project, and some of my stories were under them.
If I created a new epic and ensured it was only in my one project, then it meets the limitations of Jira Timeline, and does show.
If you have multiple Epics in use across multiple projects, they will not show in Jira Timeline.
Any solution found?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.