Hello, I am using the Jira REST API for retrieving the most recent (in the past month) worklogs of a project. I use the "../rest/api/latest/search?fields=worklog&jql=worklogDate%20%3E%3D%20%27.." endpoint, in which I specify JQL to retrieve worklogs after a specific worklog date and for a specific worklog author. I have an issue with one specific ticket (which is a task) that has valid worklogs on it which are shown in Jira, but when using the API, it doesn't return all worklogs, more specifically it doesn't return the worklogs after the 20th of July. This is specific only to this ticket, as every other ticket that has worklogs for the past month in the project is being correctly returned by the Jira API (and all the returned tickets are from a single request to the endpoint shown earlier including the 'broken' ticket). The specific ticket that is not being returned by the Jira API is a task, around two months old and I see nothing wrong with it compared to other tickets. I tried to log in older tickets for some random day in the past month and is being correctly returned as well by the Jira API, so it's not because of the age of the ticket. Has anyone seen such an issue and is there some solution and logical explanation for it? I hope that it does not happen to another random ticket in the future.