I'm importing a Confluence Space and I keep getting this error:PSQLException: ERROR: insert or update on table "content" violates foreign key constraint "fkk6kbb7suqeloj82nx7xdcd803"
Anyone know how to fix this so I can import the saved space?
Hi @Raj Jhaveri welcome to the community! I found this issue that was fixed last month: CONFCLOUD-76197.
It was suggested to reexport and try importing again. I would suggest if that doesn't work to contact support and reference the Jira ticket .
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
How are you doing the imports? Does your imported data have any page names with the same name as another existing page in the target system?
I don't have access to the space anymore, so won't be able to do a re-export.
Just using the space import tool. I was successful with one space, but keep getting an error on this space (I zipped the Attachments folder, entities, exportdescriptor.properties and I upload that zip file for the import).
I do have the CSV export as well, but not sure what the process is to use that to import the space.FYI - I do not have access anymore to export that Space again.
The same happens to me, I can reexport the space but it is not importing either. I am exporting the space as .xml because I don't need the whole space.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.