Hello.
I have problems combining two automations regarding on same field and on same event. We have an SM Automation based on "Issue creation".
If value "X" is selected in custom field, then automatically add "Assignee" with "Y" user. (Everything works so far)
Then I need to add second automation on field - "Assignee".
If "Assignee" value is in group "Z", then send auto comment to the reporter. But somehow I cannot achieve this. Second automation seems not to be working. I do not know the logic of automation ordering, but seems that technically value "Assignee" is still empty while Jira tries to do the second automation.
Because when I directly try to create issue from Jira, by manually selecting "Assignee" upon creation screen, second automation works.
- I tried to create everything in same automation, not working.
- I tried to enable "Allow rule trigger", still not working.
- I tried to combine different events for second automation, for example issue update and even based it on value "X" change, still no success.
Maybe some have an idea how to achieve this.