I have two labels, call them 'EarlierLabel' and a recently-created label called TestLabel1. I added TestLabel1 to a ticket then tested JQL and was pretty dismayed to find that the ticket did not show up. But when I tried out the JQL against other labels like the'EarlierLabel' one that existed already it worked. This suggests that JQL does not reliably produce the most up-to-date results. According to ChatGPT (and I know to take this with a grain of salt):
> Indexing Delay: Jira relies on indexed data for fast search results through JQL. Sometimes, especially in larger instances or instances with a lot of activity, there can be a delay between when an issue is updated and when that update is reflected in the search index. This might be what's causing the new tags to not show up immediately in JQL results.
Is this true, and is there a way to avoid having this issue of tickets not showing up in query results?