Hello Everyone,
I want to pick your brains about the portal view.
What I want to achieve is to have 2 projects that will be one simple one for the students to raise their requests and one for Staff only for a bit more complicated requests that the students don't really need to have access to. I am attaching the screenshots of what I would like the Staff to see and what the student. 

The problem I am having is that although I managed to adjust the view that each role will be able to have by adjusting the customer project access 
That will require for me to manually add and maintain all the users that need to have access to the IT Service Management project.
So the question is do you guys have any idea on how to address that? Or if there is another way to approach this split view?
Thank you in advance.