Hi,
Is the link, Jira, issues functionality working for everyone on Whiteboards?
I've added a couple of Jira issues, linked them and can see the Link Issue button, but clicking it does not bring up the floating toolbar as mentioned here: Link Jira issues from your whiteboard | Confluence Whiteboards' Help Center (intercom.help).
I'm using Edge.
Cheers,Jon C
@Jonathan Cunliffe I would suggest submitting an issue to appfire the developer of the app https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223223/whiteboards-collaborative-diagrams-and-flows-for-confluence?tab=support&hosting=cloud
Does it work in other browsers?
Hi @Brant Schroeder , it's not the app I'm having issues with but the new whiteboard functionality build into Confluence.
@Jonathan Cunliffe I am not able to recreate the issue can you share a screenshot? Also did you try clearing your browsers cache?
The links between issues (that are linked in JIRA) do not show up as linked in Confluence whiteboard when imported.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.