Howdy all,
I have a "SDLC" process at my place, want to use jira to streamline workflow, to be more efficient and have less admin work. I have created 4 boards:
- * Pipeline
- * Dev Board
- * Test Board
- * Release Board
All changes are on board 1 (pipeline), with matched statuses of board 2,3 and 4.

I have set up automation for issue cloning and linking, which works perfectly.

I can update board 1(Pipeline) when moving issue through board 2 (Dev)

I will add comment copy as well. But.....Once dev is ready for submission to test, my automation kicks in and clone issue to test board and remove issue from dev board, effectively giving a clean slate of one issue going though process.

Issue i am having is:
How to maintain link with parent issue? I was thinking about label, but label should be specified every time. Is there any way of doing it?
Can anyone advise on this matter? It drives me nuts!!
Best Regards