We created a request type forms in JSM for customers to submit the forms.
So we have like 4 approvals and three are mandatory and one is optional. So if the approver is not mentioned in the form, it should skip and go to "Done" Stage and I did a automation rule for that but it shows error as
"No transitions found for user. Ensure that the rule actor has permission (including issue security levels) to see issue and perform transitions."
I checked with the security, permission schemes and all and the thing is we choose some specific customers as approver and is that will stop automation.

But this rule fails,
I created the rule start with "When Issue Created" but need to know is correct or not, because when issue is created, it has 3 approvals.
So I'm confused with the transition . So please help us with the flow to skip approval if there is no value.