Hi, where/how can I find the Default Satisfaction Report for my project?
Can I export it?
Thnak you!
Hi @Tara Irina ,
Welcome to the community !!
Project admins can go to Project settings > Satisfaction settings > Click Satisfaction Report to View results and metric. I could not find Export option.
More details about report is in https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/how-can-i-track-customer-feedback-trends/
Hi @Rilwan Ahmed
Thank you for the swift reply - I have tried to follow the exact steps, but perhaps our project is missing smth. as I cannot see the Satisfaction Report option
@Tara Irina It looks like your satisfaction feedback is enabled, so you should be able to find the report under Reports > Customer Satisfaction within your project.
The report is pretty limited, and doesn't allow you to export (Atlassian, please fix).
There's a much more complicated way to create satisfaction reports using custom fields, automation rules, and filters. This way does allow you to export, see reporter and assignee names, as well as rating and comment all in one place. I can send you some info on this if it's worth the deep dive for you.
Hope this helps!
@Bailey Hecksel Hi Bailey, this is excellent, I found it, thank you so much!!!!!!
On the deep dive reporting, if you can provide some guiding materials would be awsome, tnx
From the screenshot you shared, I don't think you are using JSM Atlassian cloud instance. It seems to be server or Data center. That is why you are not able to see Satisfaction Report link on the screen.
After enabling Customer satisfaction report in your instance, you can view them in Reports section(https://<baseURL>/projects/<projectKEY>/reports/all-rating)
More details about satisfaction report is in https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver/collecting-customer-satisfaction-csat-feedback-939926566.html
Some details to configure reports is described in https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver/setting-up-service-project-reports-939926426.html#Settingupserviceprojectreports-Customersatisfactionreport
Here is some info on what I've set up based on a comment from this post with some tweaks: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-4317. The following is working as of 8/11/23:
Let me know if you give this a shot and run into any issues integrating this.
This automation is working for me when manually triggering but now for scheduling.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.