In trying to submit a ticket/question to Atlassian Support, the only options I get is for documentation or this community. I have no way to submit a ticket. NOTE: I modified our URL for privacy concerns. THANK YOU.
@Stephen Doggette,
Do you have a free site? If so, you don't have access to Atlassian support. Just the documentation and the community.
Hi @Stephen Doggette If you could help me with the site URL or your email address or something else unique, I can probably tell you the cause of the problem. Or try opening a support case under the topic My account and request the engineer to share the cause for this problem.
@Kian Stack Mumo Systems Thank you for your response. We have a corporate license in place.
Um, what does "corporate" mean? The words Atlassian use are free, starter, standard, premium and enterprise.
Also, to raise a support request, you have to be named as the billing or technical contact on the account that owns your site.
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- Thank you very much for that information. I will reach out to my powers that be and use the proper terms. I will update this thread when I have that answer. Cheers.
@Utkarsh Singh Hello and thank you. Note: sdoggette@unidev.com is my email address. I am unsure of where the "My account" topic is located. Any information you can provide would be much appreciated.
No worries @Stephen Doggette Email address is enough. The site *-dev.atlassian.net has a Standard subscription to Jira but you're not one of the admins or tech/billing contact to open a support case. Please request one of the authorized users to open the case.
Use this link to open a support case for your account.
@Utkarsh Singh Again ... thank you. This information supports what I have been told earlier. I am working internally on trying to get the correct roles/permissions set. I will keep you updated. CHEERS.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.