We have a JIRA project we use as a help desk. Does anyone know if there is a way to limit access to a specific project for a specific amount of time? I want their access to expire after 60 days. Anyone tried this before or know of a work around?
Tara
@Tara Moore -
Welcome to the community. For Jira Software Application project, there is no solution that I know of to achieve what you are asking for. This will be the same as for JSM project too.
I would recommend you to contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) for further assistance.
Sorry.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
No, there's no time limits. You would need to script something in your access system to expire accounts, or do it by adding/removing people from project roles (quite complex, as you'd need it to be aware of when they were first added)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.