Why don't JIRA Roadmap Plans Support Numeric Story Fields?
I was looking at https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/enable-custom-fields-used-in-advanced-roadmaps-in-jira/ and realized I cannot include a simple numeric field (Story Points)
I have to use this field type for the "Insights" functionality to work, so I have to pick and choose which JIRA features I want based on my configuration?
Hi Vincent, did you find an answer to your question? I am attempting to do the same, but have not had been able to add a numeric field named "Story Points" into a JIRA plan using Data Center.
I was eventually able to use Story Points, but I had to create a Plan that uses Story Points for estimation.
In the settings, a few options for estimation are provided: Days, Hours, Story points.
I selected Story points, and on that new plan, I was able to add Story point custom field to the view.
And the team setting on the Plan has to be set to SCRUM instead of Kanban.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.