Hello All,
I m using jira cloud. I would like to import 2 issues into Jira. The 3 issues have all the required filed as well as label as one of the field.
I have csv file containing 2 issues with labels. The values of label for each issue are
Test Module 1
Test Module 2
While importing the csv the following error appears.
Issue can't be created due to the error/s [The label "Test Module 1" can't contain spaces]
Issue can't be created due to the error/s [The label "Test Module 2" can't contain spaces]
1) I tried adding the labels between single quote / double quotes in the csv file. The same error is displayed.
2) The word "Test Module 1" is a single label, not multiple labels.
3) If the label is changed to "Tes-Module-1", the import works properly.
Please suggest how to import labels with spces.
Thanks
Santhosh R. Bhat