Can't add a field into context fields in request type part of the project. How can I do it?
Hi @Vera Valshonok ,
Please check what type of field are you trying to add. There are some restrictions for adding fields to request types
These fields can be added to the request type and given a preset value, but you cannot make them visible on the portal:
Assignee
Linked issues
Any fields that are defined by other Jira products
Group, project, and version picker custom fields
These types of fields can't be added to a request type:
Issue type
Log work
Reporter
Security level
Time tracking
Request participant
@Rilwan Ahmed
Thanks!
My field is a new field (type paragraph) that I created, and I see that in the other issue types someone was able to add this field to the context fields. Maybe i need to specially create a context field?
@Vera Valshonok Please confirm where you are trying to add this field? In Request type form or Issue type ?
@Rilwan Ahmed Request type
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.