How to undo this so I can reconfigure it. I already removed the Assist app from Teams. But this doens't help. Does anyone know how to solve this?
Hi @Maurin den Ouden Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Please change the tag from jira-software-cloud to Jira Service management cloud.
Ok, done. Thank you
@Maurin den Ouden
To be able to reconnect the chat functionality you need to do a few steps. The following are the steps, that I went through, they might not be sufficient for everyone, especially if one wants to keep the Slack workspace.
1. Uninstall Jira Assist from the Slack apps
2. Delete the slack workspace
3. Open a Jira Servicemanagement Support Ticket with Atlassian, to get the chat connection to Slack removed
Hope it helps.
Edit: sry, my post was intended to go to: Remove Slack @assist and connect Teams Chat (atlassian.com)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.