I have created Sprints and Items are there in the the sprint.
For management, I would like to have the Report, with:
Sprint Name, plan Start Date, Actual Start Date, Planned End Date, Actual End Date.
I DON'T want the list of items in Sprint
Hello @Jitender Rathore
Welcome to Atlassian Community!!!
I understand that you want to fetch the list of all the sprints present in your instance.
I am afraid there is no direct way to retrieve this information and the following is the feature request created:
In Jira, Sprints are associated with software boards and these boards are linked to projects. You can use the REST API's to fetch a list of boards on your instance and then use the board ID to get all the sprints associated with that board.
GET /rest/agile/1.0/board/{boardId}/sprint
Please note, this will return all the sprints from a board, for a given board ID. Also, this only includes sprints that the user has permission to view.
You can refer Get all sprints for more details.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.