On a sprint change in JIRA for each task will be sent an email containing the following:
*User* update *Project*
How to deactivate this?
Thanks!
Hi Andre,
I believe this is happening because of your project's notification scheme. You'll have to go to your respective JIRA Project and alter the Notification scheme not notify users when issues are updated. Check this documentation as it explains in detail how notification schemes work: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Creating+a+Notification+Scheme
Hope it helps!
Regards,Marlon Aguiar
Marlon,
With the new release of JIRA Agile the "sprint" field officially became a "first class citizen" as Atlassian says, right? The only way to control emails in the project notification scheme is if an issue is updated... but is there a way to get down to the field level and say "do not send an email update when an issue is added to the next sprint" ?
I agree with Brian. It's very annoying when JIRA generates a ton of emails just because issues have been added to a sprint. Turning off notifications for all updates is too drastic a solution.
I agree with Brian and Chris too. Very annoying to get Sprint emails.
Atlassian, have you guys created a ticket for such enhancement that we can vote for?
Stanislav I think this is the ticket you are looking for: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-6395
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.