I want to trigger a Jira Automation rule when a version is released:
@Vineet.Kotian,
It seems like you have a pretty good handle on what you want to do. Have you tested this and something isn't working?
Thanks,
Kian
@Kian Stack Mumo Systems I have created the below automation rule. For some reason, this rule doesnt transition all issues from 2) & 3) to "Active" status. Maybe I'm sequencing the conditions incorrectly here?
You have to run it inside of two branching statements. The reason for that is because inside the branching does not allow for If/Else statements. So when you run your automation, none of the issues inside of your second set of conditions will ever get run. If the first condition isn't matched, the issue will stop processing. By splitting them yup into two branches you can run each If condition by itself.
Thanks @Kian Stack Mumo Systems. Separating the 2 branching statements worked perfectly well!
I'm glad to hear it worked for you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.