When uploading multiple test cases using Import functionality. I am getting an error message
errors": [{"elementNumber": 0,"errors": {"otherErrors": ["No operation with name 'set' found. Valid operations are: ADD,SET,REMOVE,EDIT,COPY"]}},],"issues": [],"warnings": []} How do I resolve this issue ? any help will be useful
errors": [{"elementNumber": 0,"errors": {"otherErrors": ["No operation with name 'set' found. Valid operations are: ADD,SET,REMOVE,EDIT,COPY"]}},],"issues": [],"warnings": []}
Hi @Shohef Sarang
I suspect you use the xray import function provided by the app.
What type of import are you using csv or json?
Can you provide an example of your import file?
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- I am uploading a CSV file. please find attached example of the CSV file.
Configuration this in Xray. I have been doing this for a while never had this issue and error message. So I was wondering anything in the settings I need to change.
Thanks and Regards
Shohef
I see no issues in your file and mapping.
I would reach out to Xray and present them the issue. They might be able to see if there is an issue on their side.
Thanks @Marc -Devoteam-
I did raise this with Xray, their response is the issue lies with Atlassian. Since they haven't made any changes to there application. So, lets see how this issue gets resolved.
But thanks so much for looking into my issue as it was driving me crazy.
Goodluck!
Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.