We would like to have a release calendar in visible in our jira support portal to our customers.
How can I achieve this? I also have confluence.
@Stefanie Sullivan -
Hi Stefanie:
As a site admin, you can customize your portal UI via "Customize" options, where you can conduct the following things -
You may want to use "Manage announcements" option to allow your users to access your release calendar (i.e. via a URL link maybe?)
Another thing you may want consider to create help topic setup, where helps information can provide your users on your release calendar data.
Here is a reference link on customization for one's portal UI -
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/customize-the-look-and-feel-of-your-help-center-and-portal/
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
I'm not sure it's currently possible given that the change calendar is on the Jira interface (requiring some sort of Jira license) and not available to customers on the portal.
Hi @Stefanie Sullivan
I hope this message finds you well.
If you are up to Partner Apps we can help in 2 ways:
For both Apps JSM is supported.
Try it out. Hope it helps.
Cheers,
Yuri.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.