We had 2 old projects in Jira software we worked on with an external agency to develop our App, but now that we have in-house staff, so I created a new project to start clean with new epics, etc. We are only 3 in the team (we're a very early stage startup) so we do not need the Premium account at this stage, however I saw on some Jira forum that to "archive" an old project (without deleting it completely), we need a premium account. Is there any other way for me to NOT see the epics from the 2 previous projects when I use the epics drop down in my NEW project? (I deleted epics in old projects but I am still seeing them in drop down list in new tickets on my new projects -> in example screenshot: I should only see epics from project "SWIZ" not epics from "POW")
Important note: we will not use the 2 previous projects anymore, BUT I still want to get access to them to look at previous tickets to see what was done from time to time. Therefore, I don't want to delete the projects.
