Anyone can help me, why in the Resolved Tickets the time to resolution can't showing the exactly time rather than showing 0?
Hi @Dona Dianisya , so that I might try to assist could you please share more info here? How and where are you viewing TTR? Screenshots?
Hi @Jack Brickey
Here you can see, in the filter "All Issue" I can't find time to resolution data but the "Time to first response" can show the details. But if I check on queues, I can find "Time to resolution" on it. Could you please assist me with this case?
Thank you in advance
Hi @Dona Dianisya , The question that comes to mind is whether the TTR SLA applies to these issues. Is it possible that your TTR SLA is configured such that certain issues do not receive that SLA treatment? Could you inspect the SLA configuration for TTR? Also, if you go into the detailed issue view of one of these issues in your image above, do you see the TTR measurement?
But I can find TTR in queues "All Issue" when I open the Filter All Issue it can't appears. You can see on the queues detail I can see the details of TTR, but I can't find it in the advance filter "All Issue" even though it is the same ticket.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.