Hi Jira community,
Hope you can help me. I have looked around and I don't see my problem listed anywhere.
Sometimes, our SLA does not register the 'first responses'/comment IT supporters makes before the time runs out - ticket/SLA gets breached. And SLA should be turned on, because it does functions generally with most cases/most people. Here are the SLA settings:

I have attached a specific case with a supporter. Here the supporter already commented/responded, but the SLA keeps continue and in the last end up getting breached.

A picture of the history of this specific case:

I have two working theories:
1. It might be because the supporter changes the status, before he puts in the comment. When he makes the comment, he might not be in "waiting for support" and instead being in some other status like "waiting for customer" or "pending external".
2. Because he is Jira admin, there might be some reason for why SLA does not register.
If other information or anything else is needed, please ask.
Kind regards,
Fuji - Project coordinator - project administrator on Jira