Hi,
is it possible to duplicate or mass update SLA ?
I setup a SLA in one projet and I want this SLA to be sthe default SLA for all projects.
thanks for you support
Hi @BESSAULT ALBERIC
Unfortunately not by default. SLA's are project specific and can not be copied or set "general'.
But maybe there is a marketplace app that provides this functionality.
Best regards,
Kris
Thx, I did it one by one ...
Hi @BESSAULT ALBERIC Welcome to the Community!You can use an application from the Marketplace to implement this. It is impossible to create one SLA for several projects at once, but by using the SLA Time and Report for Jira Cloud add-on (developed by my team), you can freely copy existing SLA configurations by changing the project.
Try it yourself with a 30-day free trial.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.