Hello,
Grateful to help me how to add the validator on a post function which will accept email address which contain @google.com
Thanks,
Swarna
Could you explain this a bit more please?
You do not add validators to post-functions, nor do you do any validation in a post-function (it's too late in the transition). And what are you trying to validate? A text field you ask people to put email addresses in will accept any text you want.
Hi @Pourna Radha-Burhoo ,
Since we cannot add validation to the custom field directly (or the workflow), I've used Jira Automation to workaround this:
Using this regex I can identify if Google is used in the email: https://regex101.com/r/0Y3yYC/1
Using the "Advanced compare condition" I can identify if the custom field has this value and based on that make the required action in the next step.
Hope this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.