Hi
I have two instances on Confluence Cloud Free.
The first was created for my old business when I discoverd Confluence and I've played around with it and created some good pages in several spaces. But it got very messy as I was learning...
I started a new business and wanted to create a fresh instance with several spaces now I know what I'm doing so created a new Atlassian id for the new business and a few new spaces to reflect the way I now want to work.
I cut and paste a few pages from old to new as I was reorganising and tidying it up and that's OK.
The problems when I exported spaces from the old instance and imported to the new instance. The spaces and pages have imported successfully and look identical, however I cannot edit them or add new pages to the imported spaces.
I am the only user and have admin rights on both instances - and I only want me to have access at the moment as I am a solopreneur.
I'm guessing this is a permission issue as the owner of the imported space is me - but Confluence seems to think I am two separate people with the same name - one in each instance.
The page owner (me) shows as "Unlicenced" and the error message is "The user is no longer available for the site - Try again". If I click on the owner it says "That User Does Not Exist".
I can see the 'new ME' in the new instance but cannot transfer ownership of the space to the 'new me'.
How do I change the owner of the space to ME in the new instance so I can edit the pages and create new ones?
Thanks
Chris