Hi
Is there any way to display on customer portal in JSM all assigned assets from Insight to the user?I want to create the page where every user in org will be able to check what assets are assigned him/her.
Hi @Sebastian Krzewiński
We are working on showing linked assets to customers on the portal. It will be part of this app. Do you have any other requirements except listing the assets?
Pozdrowienia!
I guess is not possible, but maybe you can create a new Request Type in your portal so users can check what assets they have assigned.
And maybe once the ticket is created, using an automation you can send an email with the detailed list of assigned assets to the reporter and finally close the ticket automatically too.
Does this make sense?
Cheers,
Esteban Diaz
I like really that idea! It won't be instant but I don't think there is a better solution that's easy to set up.
I was thinking about Confluence but there is no Assets macro for Cloud yet.
Hi @Christopher Skoropada _Appsvio_ Listing assets on customer portal is only requirement that I have right now.
@Sebastian Krzewiński, we've already added such possibility to our Customer and Organization Management app.
Here you can read article about it: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Integrating-asset-management-with-incident-resolution-in-service/ba-p/2533963
I know! Chris told me
Hello @Sebastian Krzewiński ,I've created an article about a way to link Assets to customers and allow customers to select in the portal assets assigned to them : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/New-to-Jira-Service-Management/How-to-Link-Assets-Selection-to-Specific-Customers-in-Jira/td-p/2868342Let me know if this solved your issue.
that's great. Thanks for writing the article!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.