Hello my name is Simone is received an email a few days ago about getting onboard with this company and I was told to respond to the email that someone from this company sent but I never got the email. How do start
Hi @Simone Mills
This company being Atlassian?
I'd check the email is legitimate, especially if the email requested personal data. There's been another question today with a similar need, so it could be a phishing attack.
Ste
Ok but it was your company who sent the email telling me I'm onboard and here what I need to learn before I start working. I read the stuff and at the end it says to reply to the email
It might have been an email from an Atlassian site, that doesn't necessarily mean it is from Atlassian itself.
There's been others who have experienced this - here's another question on the topic - if you feel the invite wasn't legitimate, you could forward it to https://www.atlassian.com/trust/report-abuse.
Just to note, I don't work for Atlassian, I'm just a regular user like yourself
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.