I don't understand why I have been invited to use this product or what it really is all about...if I'm an agent does that mean I'll get paid from it..?
Hello @William Kavanagh ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Be careful with the invitation email! I've seen several threads here and elsewhere that this could be a phishing attack.
The biggest clue I saw was that the email address was listed as "e.atlassian.com"
Yes...thank you..the email begins with e.atlassian.... but how is it a phishing scam... They only asked me to join this community or start using the Jira product... They also have only asked for me verify my invitation through an email ...so no bank details or other important info just my email which they already had hence the invitation..??
Also what is the atlassian community and what is for..??
To answer your first question, here is a link to the Atlassian Community topic. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/I-have-been-added-to-this-crypto-phishing-project/qaq-p/2435321
I was also with @Rodney Nissen _Work Wranglers_ _TJL_ and @Alex Ortiz when we talked about it on The Jira Life podcast. Links to the episode follow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_Sr5eEEijI&t=303s
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.