When I'm sharing my Whiteboard using the URL with anyone, not all the users can see the Witheboard content
Steps
This is not an answer, it's a complement to the issue, which is very bad.
I did some testing and even with the same account, if I switch to another browser, like on another PC, I don't have access to my whiteboard content.
I have the same issue! How can we fix it ?
@Abdelrahman Roshdy @Ernestine Matjabo @Pierre-Luc Gagné is this issue still occurring?
Everything is fine now on my side. Great addition btw!
@Christina Ristevski We are seeing same issue, is there any resolution?
@Christina Ristevski It never worked, I have stopped using the whiteboard. If you can't share a board the tool is useless.
Same Problem here.
I noticed a lot of error messages in chrome dev tools, e.g.:
GET https://***.atlassian.net/whiteboard/undefined/healthcheck 404 (Not Found)
WebSocket connection to 'wss://***.atlassian.net/gateway/wss/fps' failed: Invalid frame header
I have a similar issue. I created a new whiteboard on my work laptop. I can access the whiteboard from there everytime. However when i change to my private laptop, i only see an empty page (i'm logged in with the same account).
I put both laptops next to each other.
- When i add a shape on my private device (to the empty page), i can immediately see it on my work device (overlays the original content).
- When i add a shape on my work device, nothing happens on my private device.
I also tried different browsers on my private device (Edge, Chrome, Firefox) - always same result.
Having the same issue. It appears to only save locally on a machine and not over the cloud. You can logon to the same account on different machines and it'll be a fresh session on each machine.
It is in "BETA" so I assume this is a bug?
Hi there,
Sorry to hear about the issues with Confluence whiteboards. Since these problems can vary greatly, it's best to handle them on a case-by-case basis.
Please head to https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/ to raise a support ticket.
Thanks for your understanding!
Hi Pierre,
The root cause for this can vary greatly, so we need to handle them on a case-by-case basis.
Please head to https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/ to raise a support ticket if this problem persists!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.