Any jira ticket I access, it has two separate comments sections. It use to only show the one comment section at the bottom, now it shows all comments twice. How do I just have it normal?
Hi @Zach Misino
thanks for your question and welcome to the community.
Could you please post a screenshot of the two comment columns you see?
A little difficult to get it all into one image, but here you can see the entire comments section is shown twice.
thanks for clarification. The above part with "comments" looks more like a copy of a chat then a comment section.
This is definitely no Jira Default feature. Maybe the above section is auto generated and put up there in a custom field?
Where is this information stored? In the description? I guess it probably would be a good idea to talk to your Jira admin to solve this problem with you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.