So I'm a free user and I've this site on Confluence:
https://jimmytrivedi.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/GJP/pages/574857573
Write now this is not displaying to user who are not even on Jira. I want to make my Confluence site public, so that anyone on the Internet can view my site, if I give access to particular docs.
Hi @Jimmy Trivedi
You need to be on a paid plan to modify the Global/Space Permissions, which is where you can make a site accessible to anonymous users (i.e users on the public internet).
Once you are on a paid plan:
Once your site can be accessed, you have to make individual Spaces available:
Check out this help page for some more information: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/set-up-public-access/
Ste
Thank you @Ste Wright
@Jimmy Trivedi, my team also makes an app called Scroll Viewport that may or may not be a good fit for your use case.
With it, even on the free Confluence plan, you can publish one our more spaces to a fully customizable help center site, with a custom URL and everything.
I figured I’d throw it out there in case that’s more along the lines of what you’re looking for.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211636/scroll-viewport-for-confluence?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
Thanks @Matt Reiner _K15t_
but, in your marketplace app also I've to pay it 20$ a month, instead I can pay it directly to confluence. As a user, I need free for 1-10 user plan.
Sure, of course!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.