Hi all,
Looking for suggestions on the best possible options for a diagram apps for confluence that meets the following. Open for both paid and free apps
Hi @Laurence Maiquez ! Have you considered draw.io itself? We have an app here on the Marketplace that is directly native to Confluence, and is launched inside the product (in the browser). Happy to answer any questions you might have about it.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210933/draw-io-diagrams-whiteboards?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
Hi @Laurence Maiquez
You could check out options on the Marketplace, for example...
You can also link external whiteboarding tools to Confluence, such as...
Finally, I'd check out Confluence Whiteboards - which is currently in beta!
---
Which one works best, based on feature availability, is up to you! I'd install a few on a trial basis and give them a go
Ste
Hi Mike! I will check this out. Can you give other possible options as well? This is so we can assess as a team which one to go with
Thank you for the list Stephen! Will add Gliffy and Whiteboards to our PoC. We want to centralize documentation to confluence hence external diagrams (Miro, Mural, Lucid) will be excluded.
Hi Laurence!
I think the responses and suggestions provided so far are the best suggestions to meet your team's needs. If you need any help or have any questions for the Gliffy team, please let me know.
Hope you've had a great weekend!
Samie
@Laurence Maiquez it seems like @Ste Wright has given you some solid suggestions. If I can answer any questions about draw.io, please don't hesitate to ask!
Hi mike, not sure if this is the best avenue but where can we raise pricing inquiries for draw.io?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.