Running a query on an Epic based on Components. Problem is, each story/bug has multiple components attached. So my query is to get all that have ex. "02 Maintenance", but the return shows all those and also includes all the other components in those tickets. I want to be able to see all my issues with "02 Maintenance", but I don't want the return data to show the other components on those issues. Trying to get it whittled down to use for a dataplane report.
I tried just using the basic, component not in (Ex1, Ex2), but that will exclude all the issues that have that, but also have my wanted component.
I also tried something like (component = "02 Maintenance" and component not in "Ex1, Ex2)) but that will exclude some of the issues I want that have both the component I want and the Ex1.
Any ideas? Or is it because the component field is multi, you can't exclude pieces from it?