When users attempt signup on our cloud hosted JIRA instance, final signup fails with the message:> Unable to add access as there are no default groups for JIRA administration. It also provides a link to "Configure default groups" which takes you to: /admin/accessconfig. This screen prevents you from adding any "default" groups to "JIRA administration" (which makes sense).Any ideas what's going on here? (we have not had problems before with signup and have not changed any configuration to our knowledge - just noticed today).TIADominicScreenshots:image2016-9-8 9:44:51.pngimage2016-9-8 9:43:56.pngimage2016-9-8 9:44:7.png
The problem is being worked on https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-62479
Hi,
An hour ago I asked the same
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/41464335
So I'm eager to understand what's wrong, but it now sounds like a more general issue.
Tibor
This affects our customers too. I've raised a P1 ticket with Atlassian Support
Works for me now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.