I am an administrator, but I need to grant system admin permission, nobody is responsible for changing this permission here.
Please let me know, how I can fix it, or let me know how I can contact to the support.
Thank you
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
System administration is something your Cloud support people have, it's not for end-users.
Why do you think you want it? Have you raised a support call with Atlassian to report what the problem is?
Thank you Nic,
I need to invite and add people on the Jira board, But I can't do it, When I try, I always got a message like: contact your system administrator to confirm the invitation. The problem is that I am an administrator, but still can't do it.
I can't connect to support due to the freemium plan I guess, Is there some email, I could send the email?
Hi @ketibitbucketgeo You need Org admin permission to make changes on how the users join your site.
Thank you, Still, I faced a problem
1. I can't add the existing Jira product in the Site name on the product page, I must create a new one. Can I somehow import it?
2. We have to pay for each user when Jira has a free plan for 10 users
Can you please share your site's URL?
Hi, yes, I can
This is the old one https://pulsarai.atlassian.net/ I need to add people in this project
Thank you for your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.