Hello, I have a support project set up on Jira. My personal Gmail is linked to it and every time I receive an email, a ticket is created in the Jira project- which works great. However, if I reply to any emails, clients get an additional email from Jira that I'd rather they didn't receive. They should only get my response because when they reply back to me, they also receive another email from Jira.
I've tried going into the project settings and deactivating all customer notifications but doing so stops all incoming emails to Jira entirely. What's crucial for me is that all my account emails are directed to Jira so everything can be managed from there and responses sent directly through it as well.
When a client responds back, their message should be added straight onto Jira too. But what shouldn't happen is them receiving an email indicating that they're part of the system within Jira itself. Does anyone know how this can be configured? Thank you.